Sunday, March 13, 2011

30-Day Blog Challenge (Day 12)

Goals.
Goals=Dreams
Well...
Goals=Realisitc Dreams. (For instance that dream I had the other night about giving birth to hedgehogs)

1) Become a Zookeeper at Brookfield Zoo.
2) Preferably with giraffes, but elephants are pretty awesome too.
3) Live in London for a year
4) Study mammal migration during the rainy season in Africa.
5) Pop out a couple of well-adjusted but preferably not normal children with a husband who won't give me a storybook life, but will give me one that someone would like to write a novel about.
6) Preferably that novel will have a happy ending for everyone involved, but I'm perfectly aware life doesn't work that way (usually).
7) Really live my life before I settle in to the last two goals.


Taloodles
Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment