Sunday, March 13, 2011

30-Day Blog Challenge (Day 11)

So, today is supposed to be about something I don't leave the house without.
That's kind of lame, no? I don't really have an interesting answer to that...I mean, there's my keys so I don't get locked out, my wallet for buying things and the odd chance that I am murdered so they can identify my body, my cell phone, but who DOES leave the house without these things anymore?

I mean, I suppose I don't leave the house without my boobs. But those are attached to me and that's no fair. And all those insubstantial things? "I don't leave the house without my self confidence, I don't leave the house without a smile, I don't leave the house without making sure I'm ready for the day."
I do that shit ALL THE TIME. So what can I tell you?

I don't leave the house without checking the weather, that's a good one. I don't leave the house without waking up. I don't leave the house without texting my boyfriend first, letting him know I'm up and he's actually going to get responses if he sexts me now (ay-oh!).

This post is awful, I'm sorry.
Manderrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment